High paced food production plant looking for talented technician to help production both maintain equipment and the facilities.
- Preventative Maintenance to include equipment lubrication, equipment teardown, identification of parts showing wear, parts purchasing, and rebuilding of the equipment.
- Troubleshoot equipment failures and assist production with optimizing the equipment settings.
- Monitor the boilers, air compressors, refrigeration compressors, power, and water to ensure utilities are functioning properly.
- Assist skilled technical vendors as necessary.
- Perform predictive maintenance analysis to identify impending failures.
- Assist with new equipment installation and startup as necessary.
- Perform equipment setups and teardowns to assist production and sanitation to ensure optimal performance and food safety.
This position will be subject to call back on weekends and holidays and may work overtime. This position reports to the Maintenance Manager.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 plus years prior machine maintenance experience in manufacturing environment required.
- Be able to trouble shoot electrical, hydraulic systems and pneumatic equipment.
- Electrical background in addition to mechanical skills. Experience with computerized or automated controls and ability to read electric schematics a plus.
- Self-motivated detail oriented and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Successful completion of drug screen, background check and physical fit for duty test.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Continuous improvement process mindset.
- Perform diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facilities equipment.
- Provide emergency and unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Benefits are Available.
Engineering, Manufacturing, Production.